Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Travel day, Doug & Leonard

 
  We had a fairly short travel day today, from Crowley LA, to Livingston TX, but it was rain all the way. Sections of the road were very rough; at one point I looked back and Leonard had his head lying on the wooden divider in the back seat. We were going bumpety-bump but he didn't seem to mind his head being jarred, silly dog. Since I had the camera in the truck, I decided to see if I could get a picture. I found a setting that minimized shaking so used that and I'm surprised that it came out. Not bad for a little point and shoot camera. The little dogs, Piper and Chester, ride in their crates which are secured in the other half of the back seat.
Since I had the camera out, I took a shot of Doug driving. Not sure if you can see it, but he has a toothpick in his mouth; a holdover from quitting smoking 30 years ago.

Quote of the day:
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
Mae West
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home