Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rainy day

  We are having a rainy day at the Rainbow Plantation. The forecast is for the rain to last most of the day and it sure looks like it will. Well even though there is a steady rain and a chilly morning, the dogs still have to be walked. The little dogs, Chester and Piper, did their "business" quickly so needed only a short walk. I had to take Leonard for a longer walk in the field behind the RVs. We come equipped for dealing with wet weather - both Doug and I have our GoreTex rain proof jackets and pants. We first got that gear when we were doing lure coursing with the whippets and had to be out in the field in all kinds of weather; now that the whippets are gone (makes me sad), we still have these occasions to use our rain gear. I wore my rubber shoes too - solid no-holes crocs work well.
Now we are cozy inside our 5th wheel, dogs napping. Until the next potty trip!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home