Thursday, November 16, 2006

Things I will miss

I got to thinking today of all the things I will miss when we are full timing in our RV: my bathtub, volunteering at the humane society, volunteering at the library with the PAWS FOR BOOKS program with my dog Leonard, being able to use my library card, my washer and dryer. I will miss having a fenced yard for the dogs, but they adapt quite well to going for leash walks, and that makes us exercise more - a good thing!

I have been downsizing my dog training business - I will miss doing that, but luckily a new trainer is holding classes locally, so I feel good that people will have her available.
I'm not counting all the people we leave, because we can still be in touch via e-mail and cell phone, and we'll be back to visit.

We will gain a lot of things too -- new challenges, new friends, seeing new places, new volunteer oportunities, and being able to see the grandkids more often. So I am looking forward to our mobile life and a wealth of experiences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home